Battle Towers Mod allows you to create regenerated Tower Dungeons on your map. The spawning probability has been changed, so you can now find one every 300 chunks that are generated. If you want to find another tower quickly, just save and load the game after you find your first one..
This mod has 6 types of towers, 3 spawn depending on their undreground (Sand, Ice, Water), Completely rewritten Tower Spawning to prperly work in most cases and Battle Towers now have actual staircases. Another features of Battle Towers Mod likes Adjusted Items and Blocks in Chests, rewritten Golem Combat, Golem is much slower, you can actually avoid him on the tower now, Golem Apocalypse Stomp will trigger if you hide in the Stircase, Golem also shoots Fireballs and ported to ModloaderMP, SMP capable.
- Completely rewritten Tower Spawning to properly work in most cases
- There is 6 Types of Towers now
- 3 spawn depending on their underground (Sand, Ice, Water)
- Battle Towers now have actual staircases
- Adjusted Items and Blocks in Chests
- rewritten Golem Combat:
- Golem is much slower, you can actually avoid him on the tower now
- Golem Apocalypse Stomp will trigger if you hide in the Staircase
- Golem also shoots Fireballs
- ported to ModloaderMP, SMP capable
- upon beating a Tower’s Golem, the tower will start to crumble. A little while later it will start to collapse!
Edit the BattleTowers.txt file to adjust tower spawn rate.
1 = VERY COMMON 50 = VERY RARE 3 = DEFAULT
This mod requires Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download the Battle Towers Mod
- Make sure you followed the Forge installation instructions. Make sure META-INF is deleted.
- Best test launch minecraft once before installing this.
- Then… Put everything in their respective folders as the folder names instruct you. The source code folder contains this mods MCP sources and is not relevant for simply using the mod.
- Done and Enjoy!
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2.
Credits to AtomicStryker.
Category: Minecraft Mods