BukkitForge is a Minecraft mod that ports the Bukkit plugin API to Minecraft. This is very WIP, it can load plugins, commands work, lots of things work, permissions should work, etc. This is ported to 1.4, and works fine on 1.4.6/7.
You NEED to use this version of WorldEdit. Normal WorldEdit accesses minecraft classes, making it crash.
Getting It Working in MCP:
- Download the MCP and Extract it.
- Download Forge
- Extract the minecraftforge-src-1.4.7-VersionHere.zip into your MCP folder and you will get a folder called Forge. If you see a install.cmd/install.sh your at the right place.
- Make a folder called accesstransformers inside the Forge Folder. You will need to make this.
- Put the bukkit_at.cfg into the Folder Accesstransformer inside forge.
- Copy Everything from the Lib Folder into the Lib Folder in MCP.
- Then run the install.cmd/install.sh in forge.
- When its done decompiling, Open to the Src Folder from bukkitforge Copy everything into the folder src/minecraft.
- Open Eclipse.
- Open to Where you downloaded mcp/eclipse in Eclipse.
- Right Click the Minecraft Porject and hit Properties.
- Then go to the Java Build Path.
- Click Libraries.
- Then click Add Jars.
- Then click on the lib folder.
- And add the files: commons-lang-2.3, argo-2.25, ebean-2.8.1, gson-2.1-cb, guava10-renamed, jansi-1.9, snakeyaml-1.9, SpecialSource-1.3-SNAPSHOT, and sqlite-jdbc-3.7.2 to it.
- You should have no errors at this time.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download BukkitForge then drop to coremods folder of Forge Server
- Copy Plugin to Plugin folder
Recommended Build : http://build.aegisgaming.org/job/BukkitForge/lastSuccessfulBuild
- Removing inv update – crashes non player crafting and doesnt work anyway
Credits to keepcalm.
Category: Minecraft Tools