Mo’ Creatures is a mod that adds several new animals in minecraft. There are friendly mobs, such as deer and horses, hostile mobs, such as ogres and wraiths and mod that you can tame such as cats and sharks. This mod adds more creatures to the game.
Currently the Mod adds the following creatures:
- Manta Rays
- Jelly Fish
This mod requires:
Remember to back up your minecraft.jar file before install any mods
- Download the Mo’ Creatures Mod below!
- Install Forge (you have to unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
- Install GUI Api (you have to unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar file
- locate your .minecraft/mods folder
- copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your \.minecraft/mods folder
- Done and Play!
1.4.7 : http://adf.ly/HbuG3
Mirror : http://adf.ly/HbuWA
- Made elephants grow slower
- Adjusted fall damage for elephants
- Elephants now retaliate when attacked
- reduced frequency of Elephant spawns in deserts
- renamed croc hide /armors as reptile hide / armors
- A player riding a Komodo dragon can now use tools
- turtles are again afraid of bigger entities
- komodo dragons no longer fight other komodo dragons
- removed ‘custom spawner deactivated’ message from console
- fixed light green horse texture error.
- Added seven new Fairy horses
- snakes are healed with raw rat
- changed bunny textures and added a new spotted bunny
Credits to DrZhark.
Category: Minecraft Mods